A quality stone fabricator will provide continuous customer service, personalized visits and any necessary care after your counters are installed. Any issues and questions should be readily addressed by your stone installer.
- Q: Do you offer other surfacing options such as quartz, solid surfaces and eco-friendly product?
Check with your fabricator if they carry other product choices that might work better for your application and design style. A quality stone fabricator will provide its customers a wide variety of surfacing options and pricing.
- Q: Does your company handle all of the fabrication and installation of my stone?
Check to see that your stone supplier is not outsourcing to unqualified or substandard fabricators. Make sure who is doing the fabrication and installation and that they are a trusted and respected professional.
- Q: Can I buy my sinks and accessories from you?
Look for a stone shop that also carries plumbing products. Offering sinks and bath accessories allows your fabricator to show you actual products in their showroom that can be coordinated to fit your needs, design style and budget. It also makes it easier to purchase all of your accessories at one location.
- Q: Who does the plumbing for my kitchen sink and/or bath accessories?
Ask your stone fabricator who will be handling the plumbing installation and hook-up. This person should be an expert with plumbing or a licensed plumber.
- Q: Will you help and guide me with my countertop project?
Your stone supplier should provide complete one-on-one project consultation, guidance and design expertise. They should provide you hassle-free sales, service and support. Quality stone shops employ highly qualified, experienced personnel who are knowledgeable professionals in their field.